Februari 22, 2011

Happiness comes when I know ‘dat I was loved
I’m  having someone who loves me.. but actually not yet,
I love him 2.. but I know it’s not enough
Maybe one thing ‘dat I have 2 do just wait..wait until something happen..
wait until he ready 2 build a relationship again..
will I give up? Coz I see d others who waiting me… I don’t thin so..

I don’t know why I must love him… why I must see him as a special person…
why I must waiting.. why I must survive 4 dis.. but that’s all..
Maybe I’m too strong in hoping..
I don’t know God agree or not If I’m thinking bout him everyday…but it is..

We made a memory.. we spent our time 2gether..
Just walk, just little talking, but seems so special..
 oh God, I’m trying to stop n become more rational 4 ‘dis unclearness.. but it doesn’t work..too hurt..
Maybe I just need to let it like a river flow..
coz I believe that he feel d same…
do I must let him go when he fight his struggle..? I know it must happen just 4 our best..

Above all, I know d pow’r of loving.. n be loved..
Of course Dat was God’s Love who made all complete…
to filling our hungry heart when we r separated by time n space..
God, save our heart..

1 komentar: